Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Little Spot of Tea and an Itsy Bitsy Treat


Another sunny day, but almost freezing overnight. Aiden and I watched the Bears, then went outside to play. We played kick the “pine cone” for an hour or so, Aiden running around the fountain singing “Ring around the Rosie” and the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" song. He threw the pine cone in the fountain over and over because the centrifugal force kept returning it to him. He’d kick, I’d kick, he’d yell, "Yeah Gramma! Good for you."


When I told him we needed to pack a bag to bring to Rebecca’s tomorrow for a play date, he wanted to go inside. He looked up at me and said, “We had fun today, didn't we?”

We had another play dough time, then made pink milk for his teapot by mixing fruit punch and milk. I took two of his little plates, squirted a whipped cream star on each, and then put a blueberry and a teeny piece of strawberry on it. An itsy bitsy dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment